Michael A. Eastridge
100 Medtech Parkway
Johnson City, TN 37604
Phone: (423) 283-6313
Labor and Employment Attorney
- Oxford College of Emory University, 1983, Associate of Arts
- Emory University, 1985, Bachelor of Arts
- University of Tennessee, 1987, Master of Science
- University of Tennessee, 1994, Juris Doctor
- Tennessee Bar, 1994
- Georgia Bar, 2005
- Tennessee Supreme Court
- Superior Courts of Georgia
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Labor and Employment
Mr. Eastridge received undergraduate degrees from Emory University in Atlanta, a Master of Science degree from the University of Tennessee and previously practiced law in the Tri-Cities area after earning his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1994. In 2003, Eastridge attended The Hague Academy of International Law in The Netherlands.
Mr. Eastridge is also the founder and director of The International Interfaith Accompaniment Program, a non-profit organization engaged in international transitional justice initiatives in African states emerging from prolonged conflict.
Mr. Eastridge began his association with Hunter, Smith & Davis after having recently practiced in the Atlanta office of a large Los Angeles-based firm with a strong immigration practice. Eastridge worked in the firm's Immigration Department where he focused on the preparation of employer-based non-immigrant visas for its national and multinational corporate clients. He is a member of AILA – (American Immigration Lawyers Association).
- Inaugural recipient of Leaders in Christian Service Award from Milligan College
- Outstanding Achievement in Legislation University of Tennessee College of Law Outstanding Graduate Student in Social Science Education, University of Tennessee