No Real Estate deal too big, no detail too small
Our firm regularly provides advice in connection with:
- Real estate acquisitions and sales;
- Real estate development projects;
- Commercial credits secured by real estate assets;
- Investments made by real estate investment trusts;
- Negotiation of commercial leases and other landlord tenant matters; and
- Land use and zoning issues.
- Green law initiatives
Our firm is an agent of Fidelity National Title Insurance Company and its affiliate Commonwealth Land Title Company.
In 2008, we acted as seller’s counsel on the $27 million monetization and sale of a portfolio of eleven (11) medical office buildings located in East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia to a national real estate investment trust.
More recently, we have acted as developer's counsel in connection with the redevelopment of a large manufacturing site, covered by a Brownfield Agreement with the Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation. This work has included obtaining TDEC redevelopment approvals and arranging the condominium regime and construction financing for a large medical office building and the redevelopment of other portions of the site for retail use.